Operating sessions are still available
Find out how we can help you expand your surgical service to patients in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide – all in a brand-new, world-class facility.
Located less than 12 km from the Adelaide CBD, Windsor Gardens is a growing area and close to many amenities. Nearby facilities include the Gilles Plains Shopping Centre (which recently underwent a $30 million redevelopment), Bunnings, The Windsor Hotel and Prices Bakery. North East Road is also well serviced by two Adelaide metro bus routes (271 and 273).
Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment that support best-practice techniques, while your patients receive outstanding, professional care in a brand-new, beautifully appointed and easily accessed facility. Windsor Gardens Day Surgery is expertly managed by a long-established and experienced provider, Vision Eye Institute, which currently operates a number of day surgeries and medical clinics throughout Australia.
Why choose us
- Ideal operating solution for smaller/solo surgical practices
- Architect-designed for patient and surgeon comfort, as well as optimal patient flow and seamless list management
- Large, fully equipped theatres with Philips patient monitors, GE Health anaesthetic machines, Xenon operating light systems, ERBE electrosurgical units and window views from all
- On-site central sterile services department (Getinge sterilising systems, Cantel endoscope reprocessing)
- Dedicated patient holding area
- Spacious, private two-stage recovery bays with views of the Adelaide Hills (8 x stage 1 beds, 11 x stage 2 electric recliners)
- Electric patient trolleys
- Wheelchair/disability access
- State-of-the-art surgical equipment throughout the facility (including Zeiss operating microscope, Alcon Centurion Vision Systems, Olympus endoscopes, versatile operating tables, premium-quality instrumentation)
- Highly experienced, friendly administrative and specialist theatre teams (led by the on-site General Manager/Director of Nursing) ensure patient comfort and safety, and efficient turnaround times
- Flexible session rostering
- Convenient location with ample secure parking (designated car spaces available for visiting surgeons)
- On-site change-room facilities, including staff lockers
- Tea/coffee facilities and light refreshments/snacks included
Contact us for a personal tour of the facility and to learn about our competitive, flexible theatre packages.