Operating sessions are available
Find out how we can help you expand your surgical service to patients in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide – all in a modern, world-class facility.
Located less than 12 km from the Adelaide CBD, Windsor Gardens is a growing area and close to many amenities. Nearby facilities include the Gilles Plains Shopping Centre (which recently underwent a $30 million redevelopment), Bunnings, The Windsor Hotel and Prices Bakery. North East Road is well serviced by two Adelaide metro bus routes (271 and 273).
Part of Vision Hospital Group
Windsor Gardens Day Surgery is a part of Vision Hospital Group, an established operator of numerous day surgeries in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Queensland. Vision Hospital Group’s longstanding experience in running specialist healthcare facilities, together with its recognised quality management systems, helps to ensure optimal outcomes for all patients.
Surgical specialties we currently accommodate at Windsor Gardens Day Surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial
- General surgery
- Pain management
- Plastics and reconstructive
Please email us if your specialty is not listed.
Why choose Windsor Gardens Day Surgery
- Ideal operating solution for smaller/solo surgical practices
- Architect-designed for patient and surgeon comfort, as well as optimal patient flow and seamless list management
- Large, fully equipped theatres with Philips patient monitors, GE Health anaesthetic machines, Xenon operating light systems, ERBE electrosurgical units and window views from all
- On-site central sterile services department (Getinge sterilising systems, Cantel endoscope reprocessing)
- Dedicated patient holding area
- Spacious, private two-stage recovery bays with views of the Adelaide Hills (8 x stage 1 beds, 11 x stage 2 electric recliners)
- Electric patient trolleys
- Wheelchair/disability access
- State-of-the-art surgical equipment throughout the facility (including Zeiss operating microscope, Alcon Centurion Vision Systems, Olympus endoscopes, versatile operating tables, premium-quality instrumentation)
- Highly experienced, friendly administrative and specialist theatre teams (led by the on-site General Manager and Director of Nursing) ensure patient comfort and safety, and efficient turnaround times
- Flexible session rostering (permanent and ad hoc)
- Convenient location with ample secure parking (designated car spaces available for visiting surgeons)
- On-site change-room facilities, including staff lockers
- Tea/coffee facilities and light refreshments/snacks included
- Windsor Gardens Day Surgery Centre flyer >
- Download a copy of the Vision Hospital Group VMO information brochure >
We warmly invite you to take a tour, meet our dedicated staff and learn about our competitive, flexible theatre-session packages.Enquire today
We’re always happy to hear from qualified and experienced administrative and clinical support personnel.
Visit our careers page for current opportunities https://visionhospitalgroup.com.au/join-us/.